Not all Laboratories are created equal. It’s the total value that counts!
Proven new technologies and techniques. Innovative applications. Unsurpassed support. Superior value. It all adds up to an unbeatable package of Advanced and Diversified Capabilities that Aurum Ceramic/Classic applies to meet every restorative challenge.
From advanced smile design to exacting full mouth reconstruction; from superbly crafted veneers, inlays, onlays, bridges, dentures, cast partials or implant-based restorations; our specialized Teams in each area of state-of-the-art dentistry have the skills, expertise, experience and technology to deliver outstanding results…on every case… every time.
Consider all we have to offer:
- The latest innovations and experience from around the world.
- A simplified process from initial impression to final restoration, appliance or prosthesis.
- The right material and technique matched to each clinical situation – with unparalleled aesthetics.
- The widest range of exclusive in-house and leading branded products covering all aspects of state-of-the-art dentistry: Advanced Cosmetic/C&B; Digital dentistry; Implants/implant-based restorations; Denture/Cast partial; Removable orthodontics; Fixed orthodontics; Impression materials and Dental sundries.
- Made in Canada with Health Canada approved materials.
- Comprehensive fixed and all-inclusive pricing. No hidden costs. One price, full service.
- FREE pick-up and delivery – Local and across the country. Express courier both ways.
- LVI Trained neuromuscular technicians – comprehensive experience and advice on all cases up to full mouth reconstruction.
- Fixed Price Implant-based Restorations – including all guides and components needed for single crowns, fixed overdentures and removable overdentures.
- Faster turnaround times you can count on.
- FREE Rush Services – Always available on demand.
- Full Restorative Guarantees – Extensive Coverage on everything we do (All-Ceramics, PFM,
- Implant-based Restorations, Composites, Hybrid Composites, Dentures and Cast Partials).
- Unsurpassed Implant-based Restoration Warranty – Includes Aurum Ceramic/Classic supplied restoration, abutment, related screws/components and even the implant itself!
- Extensive CE Support and Practice Building Tools.
Mr. Hans “Hyo” Maier
In 1962 at age 19, with a suitcase and $100, Hyo immigrated from Tubingen, Germany, to Calgary, Canada. As a successful dental technician, Hyo quickly became a partner with his employer and by 1971 had bought out his partners and renamed the company Aurum Ceramic Dental Laboratories.
In the ensuing decades, fueled by Hyo’s passion and enduring commitment to continuing education and comprehensive dentistry, Aurum has established an extensive continental footprint as a diversified dental company with over 450 employees and industry-wide recognition as a leader in each of its dental specialties. His three children have joined Hyo and his loyal team to help carry on and build his legacy.
Mark is President and CEO of the Aurum Group of Companies. Prior to joining Aurum in 2004, living in Germany, the UK, and the US, Mark developed a career in various positions in investment banking, money management, and venture capital. Mark has a B.A. from the University of Western Ontario (1991), an M.B.A. from Schiller International University in Heidelberg (1993) and an M.Sc. in Finance from the ISMA Center in Reading, U.K. (1996). He also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation (2001).
Grant is VP of the Aurum Group of Companies and GM of Aurum Calgary. Upon completion of his BA in International Business Administration Grant pursued his apprenticeship in dental technology and achieved his RDT and CDT certifications. Over his career, Grant has been involved as a member with YEO (currently EO), NADL, TEREC, the CAL Lab group, the AACD, and ICCMO.
Tatyana is in-house counsel for the Aurum Group of Companies. Prior to joining Aurum in 2011, Tatyana ran her own private law practice in West Vancouver, and articled at GOWLINGS LLP in Vancouver. She is a graduate of the University of Victoria Law School, is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Law Society of Alberta, and the Law Society of British Columbia.