The Aurum Group is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our expanding team. The Accounts Payable department is responsible for processing all invoices payable to our vendors. The ideal candidate must have data entry experience.
Attributes include strong time management skills, the ability to work in a team setting and work well under pressure to manage the work flow in a busy work environment.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across Canada and U.S.A. We offer competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, pension plan and an exciting career in the dental industry.
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Data entry and processing, analyzing, checking, verifying invoices, expense records and supporting documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain records for audit purposes by ensuring appropriate data storage
- Responsible for weekly cheque runs
- Enter and reconcile inventory into an accounting system
- Code invoices
- Routing invoices for correct approvals to pay
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional time management skills
- Related post secondary education or work experience
- Experience in an accounting environment an asset
- Knowledge of NAV an asset
- Well organized
- Excellent oral communication skills and phone manner
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Room for advancement
- Pension Plan
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Training on the job
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org