PLEASE NOTE: Recorded webinars and sessions are not applicable for CE credits.
COVID-19, a Global Nightmare! Is it time to wake up to a new “normal”? – Sleep and Total Health
The world is in the midst of a global crisis. Now more than ever, maintaining good physical and mental health should be a priority. In today’s society, the pursuit of success, happiness and becoming “the best version of yourself” is endless. People are continually looking for new ways to improve their quality of life and sense of well-being. Sleep is an essential component of our lives and plays a vital role in both physical and mental health. Sleep awareness is rising, so as the prevalence of Sleep Disorders. Dentists can have an instrumental role in helping patients achieve a better quality of life, by recognizing and addressing sleep and airway disorders.
This program will provide an overview of:
1) Why proper sleep is so important during a time of crisis & how it can easily get disrupted.
2) Sleep & Total Health; Impact of sleep on different pillars of “Total Health.”
3) Why dental clinics should have a comprehensive understanding of sleep & airway disorders, and educate their patients.
4) Sleep & Airway Assessment in comprehensive interdisciplinary treatment planning.
5) Important role of technology & fully digital workflows in dental sleep medicine.