How to Plan, Set up, and Lead a PERFECT Team Meeting
How to Plan, Set Up, and Lead a PERFECT Team Meeting so that everyone stays uber productive, engaged, and inaction – For better team results and happiness.
Hands up if people in your business complain about meetings.
Most teams think meetings are too long, too unorganized, and too unfocused – often dominated by one or two strong personalities who talk too much 🙂
Moreover, how many of you sometimes cringe because you never really get to the root cause of issues or problems – or the same topics keep coming up repeatedly every week with no resolution?
It’s pretty normal. Most businesses are resigned to going through the motions in meetings and “getting out” unscathed.
Most practice owners are missing the easiest way to instantly increase meeting effectiveness and business results, which increases team morale, satisfaction, engagement, and harmony.
In this masterclass, you will learn:
- How to design and facilitate the PERFECT meeting
- Why running great meetings REALLY matter
- How to get the benefits of running great meetings for your team
- The most important question you can ask when designing any meeting
- How to use the “Perfect Meeting Checklist” to ensure you don’t miss one critical element
- What master facilitators “listen for” while leading to ensure the meeting stays on track and relevant for all
- How to “move conversations forward” when people get “stuck in the weeds”
- The best way to set agendas and timelines for your meetings (download the templates of the ones I use for maximum results)
- The one magic question to ask to get people back on track every time.
Whether you are leading your dental practice team or presenting on stage at an event – these are the key fundamentals that most leaders miss.
Through his internationally acclaimed leadership training and coaching services, Chad specializes in helping leaders and organizations to turn their genius and potential into winning teams who produce unprecedented business results.
Using Chad’s tried and tested step-by-step system, even the newest leaders and entrepreneurs, or even the most seasoned ones, can quickly and easily elevate their leadership skills and confidence…
And create a life where the team and business work seamlessly together to make their vision a reality.