This course will start you on a path to a greater understanding and enjoyment in your profession! An exciting hands-on course that gives you the tools to treat complex cases and gain treatment acceptance from your patients using Physiologic Based Dentistry!
You have patients in your practice RIGHT NOW that can benefit from these concepts; you have the opportunity to change their lives starting the day you return to your office!
|Tuition: $2,995 – Doctor
|Team Tuition: $795 – Per Attendee
|CE Credits: 21
|Length of Course: 3 days
|AGD Codes: 180, 734
|Recommended: Bring your team!
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS COURSE ARE FOR THE PARTICIPANT TO BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize musculoskeletal signs & symptoms of TMD
- Discuss why & how to take a physiologic bite & its relationship to the rest of the body
- Create the ideal Physiologic Orthotic
- Eliminate Bruxism/Grinding in almost every case
- Develop skills to eliminate chronic pain no other health provider can
- Discuss the bite positions related to headache, neck pain and back pain
- Identify the underlying cause of malocclusion and its importance
- Identify why Class 2 & Class 3 malocclusions develop
- Discuss which cosmetic cases may require additional multidisciplinary treatment for success
- Discuss the relationship of airway & TMD
- Introducing the new Tag Bite℠ hands-on workshop for TMD cases
- Most importantly learn to love what you do for a living!
Download the brochure here.