PLEASE NOTE: Recorded webinars and sessions are not applicable for CE credits.
Tissue Management in Implant Dentistry
Success in restorative and implant dentistry is highly dependent on soft tissue health. Treatment planning, component choices and established protocols can lead to optimum outcomes.
In this webinar, Dr Leo Yang will discuss how to effectively manage soft tissue. Drawing from his own clinical experiences and actual patients, he will review the techniques that have worked best for him using the RODO abutment system.
• Discuss treatment planning options and component choices.
• Learn about soft tissue requirements including tissue thickness and quality.
• Review process for assessing deficiencies. IE: Not enough room for abutment
• Compare tissue management using Screw or Cement Implants and RODO Abutment.
• Case review(s)
• Importance of proper capturing: Digital Impression/PVS
While in the College of Dentistry, he was quick to get involved. Christopher was the Social Representative and an active member of the student council. Christopher is also a founding member of the first student-run dental clinic in Saskatoon, DIRECT Dental.
Christopher enjoys practicing in all areas of general dentistry and strives to make patients feel comfortable and taken care of. He takes a particular interest in using dentures to restore function and aesthetics to patients’ smiles.