We are currently looking to fill a Toronto based position as a Dental Sales Representative. The Sales Rep will be selling to General Practitioners. We are looking for candidates who are willing to take a leadership role when interacting with our customers (dentists) and their staff, as well as with our internal customer service team.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, a post-secondary education, a passion for selling and an ability to build relationships with internal and external customers. Full compensation package including salary, commission, benefits and car allowance are provided. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and has the drive to succeed.
As a member of this Team, you will be responsible for:
- Travelling to dental offices throughout existing territory and maintaining current accounts
- Establishing new business and maintaining new accounts
- Maintaining and updating customer profiles
- Completing and submitting sales reports and CRM reporting
- Attending appropriate courses, conventions and tradeshows in Territory
- Overnight travel and weekend course work is required
To succeed in this role, you:
- Possess 3-5 years of sales experience
- Business or Science degree
- Previous dental related experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, training and motivation skills
- Embrace relationship building; strong ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Valid license/clean driver’s abstract
- Professional and friendly attitude
We offer candidates a base salary, commission, monthly car allowance, comprehensive benefits and an exciting career in the dental industry. There is also a relocation package for candidates located outside of Toronto.
Interested in Applying?
Please send your Resume, Driver’s Abstract and Transcript of Marks to email@example.com