The Aurum Group is seeking an Experienced Denture Department Manager to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate must have previous dental laboratory and management experience. Attributes include strong hand-eye coordination, excellent work ethic, and the ability to work in a team setting.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across Canada and U.S.A. We offer competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, pension plan and an exciting career in the dental industry.
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Setting Teeth (previous experience an asset)
- Relines and Repairs
- Model Work
- Other tasks as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous dental laboratory experience/education an asset
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Clear and concise oral communication skills
- Supervisory/management experience
- Attention to detail
- Professional and courteous
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive and friendly, with a team centered focus
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Pension Plan
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Further education opportunities to advance your skills
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org