Operations Manager – Spokane
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and 2-5 years of management experience. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and has the drive to succeed!
The Operations Manager will oversee specific departments. Initiative to follow up with clients and be able to resolve technical issues is vital.
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Providing exceptional customer service to new and existing customers
- Quality check outgoing cases from departments
- Distribute cases and handle work flow
- Handle any customer complaints and follow up to ensure complaint is resolved
- Maintain and build customer relationships by providing optimum customer service
- Liaison with Department Managers and employees for effective and open communication
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent oral communication skills and phone manner
- Supervisory/ Management experience
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Room for advancement
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Training on the Job
Interested in Applying?
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org