We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
Social Media Strategist
Performance Requirements & Expectations:
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Analyze data to determine effectiveness of campaigns and report findings to management team
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Assist with other company-related tasks as needed by management
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
Why Should You Apply?
- Team environment, which provides opportunity to collaborate with your colleges.
- Continuing education: we believe in helping you succeed.
- Loyalty in all relationships, both internal and external to the company. Committed to a long-term career path and sustained professional growth within the company.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Fax resume in confidence to Attention:Human Resources at 1-866-237-9442
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Subject line: Employment Inquiry
Our printable application form is available for viewing in Acrobat PDF format by clicking the links below (free Adobe Acrobat Reader is required):