Aurum Digital Implant System
Our Implant Products:
Customized, Predictable and Profitable
Make implants a rewarding part of your practice with Aurum Ceramic/Classic’s Digital Implant Solutions™. From pre-treatment planning to final restoration placement, Aurum Ceramic/Classic provides our clients with an unparalleled integrated solution through iTero®’s proven intra-oral digital capture technology; Core3dcentres®’s Align-authorized in-house iTero® model manufacturing; Brightsquid’s HIPPA and PIPEDA – compliant cloud-based software; and our own extensive digital implant library, sophisticated software, range of materials and ultra-precise milling technologies. The result: unparalleled quality, design flexibility and fast turnaround.
Most Comprehensive Validated Digital Implant Library
Validated by leading CAD software providers – 3shape™, dental wings™ and exocad™ – our digital implant library contains a majority of the branded implant connection platforms. Aurum Ceramic/Classic’s Digital Implant Solutions™ uniquely enables one system to be utilized by both the intraoral and laboratory scanner, making this one of the most cost effective solutions available for the clinician.
Proven solutions that simplify the restorative process from initial impression to final restoration.A Complete Integrated Solution
- Take advantage of our extensive Scanning Systems experience.
- The largest range of the scan bodies on the market, approved for intraoral and laboratory scanning.
- Analogs: Precision copies of the implant connection, for both gypsum and printed models.
- The largest library of implant connections.
- CAD designed, precision milled customized solutions including AurumTek® Zirconia/Titanium abutments; All-Zirconia or All-Titanium abutments; Patient specific titanium bars, overdentures and fixed hybrid prostheses.
- Predictable, all-inclusive fixed pricing on selected custom abutment/crown and fixed/removable overdenture combinations.
- Implant-Based Restoration Warranty Program – Covers Aurum Ceramic/Classic supplied restoration, abutment, related screws/components and even the implant itself!
Offers outstanding protection for football, rugby, martial arts, ice and street hockey, ringette, lacrosse and other high contact sports.
Constructed using three layers of injection-molded vinyl.
Hardened centre layer for extra protection.
Intended for use while participating in moderate contact activities such as racquetball or squash, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, rollerblading, mountain biking, and skateboarding.
Features two layers of injection-molded vinyl.
The perfect choice for a wide variety of athletic activity and contact levels.
Constructed from bonded sheets of injection-molded, cross-woven vinyl (provides extra strength and resistance to distortion).
Note: An Optional Helmet Strap is also available for fastening mouthguards to football face-guards, hockey helmets, etc.