Our Crown & Bridge Products:
Show your patients what cosmetic dentistry can achieve! Natural-looking three-dimensional representation of final case. Indicated for crowns, bridges, veneers and implants as well as Advanced Cosmetic cases. Powerful patient communication tool. Dramatically increase acceptance rates by allowing patient to view shape and contour of teeth. Allows careful planning of function, anterior guidance and cuspid rise.
- Visual aid for tooth reduction requirements.
- Matrices created from wax-up serve as valuable check to ensure adequate preparation.
- Pre-plan location and contour of gingival tissue recontouring.
- Template for final restorations.
- Allows quick fabrication of outstanding temporaries.
- Part of Aurum Ceramic/Classic’s exclusive ACCES® (Advanced Cosmetic Communication and Esthetic System) approach.
Offers outstanding protection for football, rugby, martial arts, ice and street hockey, ringette, lacrosse and other high contact sports.
Constructed using three layers of injection-molded vinyl.
Hardened centre layer for extra protection.
Intended for use while participating in moderate contact activities such as racquetball or squash, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, rollerblading, mountain biking, and skateboarding.
Features two layers of injection-molded vinyl.
The perfect choice for a wide variety of athletic activity and contact levels.
Constructed from bonded sheets of injection-molded, cross-woven vinyl (provides extra strength and resistance to distortion).
Note: An Optional Helmet Strap is also available for fastening mouthguards to football face-guards, hockey helmets, etc.