Dual-Use Scan Bodies
Our Implant Products:
Widest range of scan bodies on the market today!
Approved for intraoral and laboratory scanning!
Multi-use autoclavable (15-20x) Scan Bodies
- 19 implant brands currently supported with 105 different connections
- Perfect for fabrication of titanium or hybrid custom abutments.
- Dual laboratory and intraoral use
- Radio opaque PEEK material
- Individually tested to <5 micron precision
- Validated for iTero® workflow
Milled by Core3dcentres®
- Recognized as a certified BioHorizons Milling Center, authorized milling partner for Ivoclar Vivadent™ and Lava™, and Cadent iTero™ model milling center.
- All workflows fully validated (including use of Core3dcentres scan bodies by technician and dentist).
- Applying a full range of digital solutions and the latest in CAD/CAM technologies for a complete one-stop implant-crown solution.
Available from Aurum Ceramic/Classic
- Part of our integrated ‘Root-to-Tooth™’ Digital Implant Solutions™ for customized implant prosthetics.
Offers outstanding protection for football, rugby, martial arts, ice and street hockey, ringette, lacrosse and other high contact sports.
Constructed using three layers of injection-molded vinyl.
Hardened centre layer for extra protection.
Intended for use while participating in moderate contact activities such as racquetball or squash, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, rollerblading, mountain biking, and skateboarding.
Features two layers of injection-molded vinyl.
The perfect choice for a wide variety of athletic activity and contact levels.
Constructed from bonded sheets of injection-molded, cross-woven vinyl (provides extra strength and resistance to distortion).
Note: An Optional Helmet Strap is also available for fastening mouthguards to football face-guards, hockey helmets, etc.
Connect With Us
Connect With Us
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.