IPS Empress Esthetic
Our Crown & Bridge Products:
For esthetically sensitive cases, no material performs like IPS Empress® Esthetic. And, no other laboratory can match Aurum Ceramic/Classic in making the most of your IPS Empress® Esthetic restorations.
Our Advanced Esthetic (AE) Teams® of Las Vegas Institute trained cosmetic specialists have perfected unique layering techniques that make IPS Empress® Esthetic restorations come alive. From single veneers and crowns to advanced smile design, we accurately produce exceptionally life-like, strong and durable results every time.
- Indicated for inlays, onlays, veneers, anterior single crowns (where superior esthetics are a key consideration) and posterior single crowns (only in non-stressed teeth).
- Individually characterized ceramic core (in all Vita and Chromascop™ shades) covered with layered incisal and transparent materials.
- Optimally co-ordinated degrees of translucency and slight shading.
- Improved and simplified shade selection with Chromascop™ and Dentin-stump guides (27 shades).
- High flexural values. Tensile strength of 200 MPa.
Offers outstanding protection for football, rugby, martial arts, ice and street hockey, ringette, lacrosse and other high contact sports.
Constructed using three layers of injection-molded vinyl.
Hardened centre layer for extra protection.
Intended for use while participating in moderate contact activities such as racquetball or squash, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, rollerblading, mountain biking, and skateboarding.
Features two layers of injection-molded vinyl.
The perfect choice for a wide variety of athletic activity and contact levels.
Constructed from bonded sheets of injection-molded, cross-woven vinyl (provides extra strength and resistance to distortion).
Note: An Optional Helmet Strap is also available for fastening mouthguards to football face-guards, hockey helmets, etc.