Our Denture Products:
Saddle-Lock® “Hidden Clasp” Cast Partials
Uses only abutment teeth’s natural mesial and distal undercut planes for retention, eliminating unsightly metal buccal clasps. Oral stresses transmitted naturally in anterior-posterior direction utilizing the adjoining (rather than just abutment) teeth. Can be used with completely tooth-borne removable partial dentures and with both unilateral and bilateral distal extension prostheses. Created with Vitallium® 2000 and Vitallium® 2000 Plus alloys for smaller, lighter partial dentures with extraordinary strength and superior fracture resistance Twenty-first century materials and techniques have made the creation of partial dentures easier and more reliable than ever before. Aurum Ceramic/Classic’s proven Saddle-Lock® “Hidden Clasp” cast partials eliminate visible metal display without the aid of cast crowns or expensive precision attachments. And now, with the improved handling characteristics of the newly formulated Vitallium® 2000 and Vitallium® 2000 Plus alloys, it is possible to create smaller, lighter partial dentures with extraordinary strength and superior fracture resistance while supplying improved esthetics and greater patient comfort.
Proven Retention Utilizing the more pronounced natural mesial and distal undercut planes of the abutment teeth adjacent to the denture saddle, the clasp emergence is back at the casting finish line providing proper resiliency. The clasp terminals are positioned at the end of the denture saddle, effectively locking the segment to the ridge. This flexible design can be used with completely tooth-borne removable partial dentures and with both unilateral and bilateral distal extension appliances.
Features and Benefits
- Superior fit utilizing hidden natural mesial and distal undercut planes of abutment teeth adjacent to denture saddle.
- Accurate measurement and paralleling of planes using “Retentoscope” (a precise survey and design instrument).
- No visible clasps.
- Extraordinary strength, superior fracture resistance and smaller, lighter design applications – guaranteeing patient comfort and acceptance.
- Partials seat quickly and easily with fingertip pressure, yet there is strong resistance to dislodgement.
- Metal surfaces retain luster and resist plaque.
- Clasps adjust like gold.
- Vitallium® 2000 tensile strength over 855 MPa’s. Lower Vickers hardness minimizes abrasion on opposing dentition. Coupled with high yield strength of over 600 MPa’s, resists permanent deformation.