Simplus Denture System
Our Denture Products:
Precise, Aesthetic Complete Dentures in Only 3 Appointments
Simple Technique – Reliable – Repeatable – Fast and Easy
North American Demand for Complete Dentures is Rising Exponentially!
- More than 35 million North Americans are edentulous.
- 90% of those who suffer from edentulism have dentures.
- Almost 15 percent have dentures made each year!
Is Your Practice Ready To Catch the Wave?
With Aurum Ceramic/Classic’s new and exclusive Simplus™ Denture System Technique, you will be — and with far fewer appointments for the practitioner and patient in the operatory! Utilizing in-operatory materials, systems and products already found in your practice, this concise technique is a repeatable, faster and easier way to provide all of your applicable patients with functionally and esthetically pleasing complete dentures.
- Takes patient’s existing denture and creates a lighter, stronger, more aesthetic, patient-pleasing replacement.
- Don’t Like Doing Dentures? Simplus™ gives you the systems, and confidence, to market to and treat a nearly unlimited, and growing, number of edentulous patients.
- Helps even more with implant cases. Simplus makes creating precisely fitting new dentures a snap!
- Fully detailed, step-by-step Technique Sheet available below!
Offers outstanding protection for football, rugby, martial arts, ice and street hockey, ringette, lacrosse and other high contact sports.
Constructed using three layers of injection-molded vinyl.
Hardened centre layer for extra protection.
Intended for use while participating in moderate contact activities such as racquetball or squash, soccer, basketball, baseball, softball, rollerblading, mountain biking, and skateboarding.
Features two layers of injection-molded vinyl.
The perfect choice for a wide variety of athletic activity and contact levels.
Constructed from bonded sheets of injection-molded, cross-woven vinyl (provides extra strength and resistance to distortion).
Note: An Optional Helmet Strap is also available for fastening mouthguards to football face-guards, hockey helmets, etc.