Dental Laboratory Production Manager
The Aurum Group is seeking a Production Manager to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will manage workflow production in a full service dental laboratory. Attributes include strong hand-eye coordination, excellent work ethic, and previous management experience.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs in the U.S. We offer competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, 401k and opportunities for continuing education & advancement.
The job is located in Spokane, Washington; we would provide a relocation package for a candidate located outside of Spokane.
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Working effectively and managing a full service dental laboratory
- Managing both digital and non-digital cases
- Smile Design
- Working with high quality advanced cosmetic cases
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Multi-unit bridges
- Buildup of porcelain, contouring and glazing
- Custom shades would be an asset
- Other tasks as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous dental management experience a must
- Must be a CDT
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Experience with Smile Design
- Clear and concise oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive and friendly, with a team centered focus
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Further education opportunities to advance your skills
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Relocation package if outside of Spokane
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org