Experienced Implant Specialist
The Aurum Group is seeking an Experienced Implant Technician to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to build a specialized department within our laboratory. The main focus would be all on one conversions and flexible denture experience. Attributes include surgical guide background, excellent work ethic, and the ability to work in a team setting.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across the U.S. We offer competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, 401k and opportunities for continuing education & advancement.
The job is located in Spokane; we would provide a relocation package for a candidate located outside of Spokane.
Performance Requirements and Expectations:
- Experience with all on fours conversion
- Setting Teeth (previous experience an asset)
- Ordering of implant parts
- Relines and Repairs
- Other tasks as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous dental laboratory experience/education required
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Surgical guide background
- Familiar with flexible dentures
- Clear and concise oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and courteous
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive and friendly, with a team centered focus
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Further education opportunities to advance your skills
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Relocation package if outside of Spokane
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com