Dental Crown and Bridge Technician
The Aurum Group is seeking a Dental Crown and Bridge Technician to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate must have recent previous experience as a dental technician. Attributes include strong hand-eye coordination, excellent work ethic, and the ability to work in a team setting.
We are a full service dental company, with high quality dental labs across the U.S. We offer competitive salary package, benefits, paid vacation, 401k and opportunities for continuing education & advancement.
The job is located in Spokane; we would provide a relocation package for a candidate located outside of Spokane.
- Waxing copings and full gold crowns
- Finishing metal
- Polishing gold crowns
- Finishing Opalite Crowns
- Investing and Divesting Metal
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reading of dental prescriptions a priority
- Clear and concise oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Previous recent experience as a dental technician
- Professional and courteous
- Positive and friendly, with a team centered focus
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Company Benefit Plan
- Further education opportunities to advance your skills
- An exciting career in the dental industry
- Relocation package if outside of Spokane
Interested in Applying?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com