Employing the latest in innovative CAD/CAM technology and space age materials, you can now offer your patients restorations with unsurpassed strength, fit and esthetics anywhere in the mouth! Unique adaptive 3Shape 3D laser scanning process ensures outstanding accuracy of <20 µm for outstanding marginal fit and easy seating. Larger solid Yttria Stabilized Zirconia disk allows precision CAD/CAM milling of more extensive substructures than possible with competing methods. Frameworks "hard sintered" for 12 hours leading to final flexural strength of 1300 MPa (conventional PFM's are at 800 MPa or less). New generation veneering ceramics are either pressed or layered over substructure for greater fracture resistance and truly superior final vitality and esthetics. Natural greyish translucency of zirconium oxide core (unlike stark white of other Zirconia materials) adds to vital final result.
- The Strength of Zirconia. The Precision of CAD-CAM. The Esthetics of Nature.
- Use precise crown and bridge chamfer preparations and traditional cementation techniques.
- Prepared model laser scanned along three axes.
- Unique adaptive scanning software automatically recognizes and re-scans missed areas.
- Precision milled from largest solid Zirconia disk on the market.
- Outstanding marginal integrity.
- Use your favourite C&B cement.