IPS e.max® CAD/Press
Reinforced glass ceramics have been successfully used in all-ceramic restorations for more than 15 years. Now IPS e.max® CAD/Press unites the latest in CAD/CAM processing and pressing technologies with a high performance lithium disilicate glass ceramic. The result – an incredibly precise, and affordable, solution for single anterior and posterior all-ceramic crowns.
Revolutionizing the way all-ceramic crowns are crafted, Aurum Ceramic®'s exceptionally accurate CAD/CAM milling from a single solid block of glass ceramic creates a life-like, durable restoration - with flexural strength of 360-400 MPa (second only to cast gold). Digitally equilibrated occlusion, contacts and beautifully consistent anatomy virtually eliminate the need for chair side adjustments. The system's unparalleled accuracy ensures restorations with outstanding marginal fit and easy seating. Final strength and physical properties are achieved through a unique final in-laboratory crystallization process.
Best of all, you can use all of your standard techniques – traditional all-ceramic preparation and conventional or adhesive cementation.
Experience the precision of Core3dcentres®, IPS e.max® CAD and Aurum Ceramic®
IPS e.max® CAD
- Beautiful, durable all-ceramic monolithic restorations.
- Perfect for everything from single units to full mouth aesthetic cases.
- Adhesively bonded or conventional cementation.
- The global leader in digitally advanced, five-axis milling technology for the dental industry.
- Officially validated with Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
- Supplying a constantly evolving range of premium restorative solutions - all offering improved precision, fit and quality of patient care.
Aurum Ceramic® Dental Laboratories
- The leader in digital technologies for Comprehensive Aesthetic and Implant Dentistry.
- Offering unique optical techniques that create the ultimate IPS e.max® CAD result.
- Partnering with Core3d to provide unsurpassed accuracy, beauty and communication.