Aurum-DIS™ (Digital Implant Solutions)
Customized, Predictable and Profitable
Make implants a rewarding part of your practice with Aurum Ceramic®’s Digital Implant Solutions™. From pre-treatment planning to final restoration placement, Aurum Ceramic® provides our clients with an unparalleled integrated solution through iTero®’s proven intra-oral digital capture technology; Core3dcentres®’s Align-authorized in-house iTero® model manufacturing; Brightsquid’s HIPPA and PIPEDA – compliant cloud-based software; and our own extensive digital implant library, sophisticated software, range of materials and ultra-precise milling technologies. The result: unparalleled quality, design flexibility and fast turnaround.
Most Comprehensive Validated Digital Implant Library
Validated by leading CAD software providers - 3shape™, dental wings™ and exocad™ - our digital implant library contains a majority of the branded implant connection platforms. Aurum Ceramic®’s Digital Implant Solutions™ uniquely enables one system to be utilized by both the intraoral and laboratory scanner, making this one of the most cost effective solutions available for the clinician.
A Complete Integrated Solution
- Proven solutions that simplify the restorative process from initial impression to final restoration.
- Take advantage of our extensive Scanning Systems experience.
- The largest range of the scan bodies on the market, approved for intraoral and laboratory scanning.
- Analogs: Precision copies of the implant connection, for both gypsum and printed models.
- The largest library of implant connections.
- CAD designed, precision milled customized solutions including AurumTek® Zirconia/Titanium abutments; All-Zirconia or All-Titanium abutments; Patient specific titanium bars, overdentures and fixed hybrid prostheses.
- Predictable, all-inclusive fixed pricing on selected custom abutment/crown and fixed/removable overdenture combinations.
- Implant-Based Restoration Warranty Program - Covers Aurum Ceramic supplied restoration, abutment, related screws/components and even the implant itself!