Composites & Hybrid Composites Warranty
Aurum Ceramic® warranties each composite and hybrid composite it fabricates to be free from defects in material or craftsmanship for the following periods:
- All single composite and hybrid composite restorations will be warranted for TWO (2) YEARS against defects in material or craftsmanship.
- Composite bridges are covered to a maximum of THREE (3) UNITS.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Cost incurred for removal or reinsertion, and incidental or consequential damages (including inconvenience, lost wages or pain and suffering) are not covered by these warranties. We do not give cash refunds.
- These warranties do not apply to bonding failures. Cases where failure occurs due to debonding and poor occlusion are not considered to be the result of our inferior materials or craftsmanship.
- These warranties do not cover cases where a reduction coping is requested by the dentist.
- These warranties are not transferable. All claims must be processed through the dentist who places the order for the original restoration. The original restoration must be returned to us within the relevant warranty period for the warranty to be honored. No work can commence on any claim until the original restoration is returned. No alterations or changes to the original prescription are allowed. Only one repair or remake per restoration is covered by these warranties.
- We reserve the right to disallow a claim under these warranties if payment for the restoration has not been made.
Certain other terms and conditions apply